Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Steve Vai - "Real Illusions: Reflections" Previews

30K views 108 replies 63 participants last post by  uofkman 
#1 ·
www.stevevaimusic.com

Sony has created a special page where fans can check out short sneak previews of all tracks from Steve's new album "Real Illusions: Reflections".

Share your thoughts on the album previews here!

Mikey :)
vai.com

#102 ·
Chud said:
I bought the album not too long ago (i'm a late buyer for it i guess - always said i would go out and buy it but never got round to it).

First time i listened to it all i could think was "TURN THAT F**KING SYNTH OFF". There are just points where i think there's no point for the synth to be there, but whatever. Vai did what he wanted.

The album has really grown on me. I quite like it. I definatly like it more then the first time i heard it. It didn't really impact on me much the first time i heard it. It's starting to now.

Saying that, Vai's vocals have improved no-end.
Yeap samething happen to me the first I listen to it I can't accept it but later It's very good I wass thinking In fact very very good :)

#105 ·
Real Illusions - Reflections

I bought the CD, I saw the show.

The CD is good stuff. Yai-Yai, I could do without. But overall, it's a good product. My favorite tunes are Building the Church and Lotus Feet. In Lotus Feet, Steve proves once again, he's a soulful shredder. He never sounds like

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.