Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Win A New JEM7VWH *Feb 2006 Forum Member Writing Competition* WINNER IS: "airguitar"

91K views 764 replies 104 participants last post by  SRVoodoo 
#1 · (Edited)
Win A New JEM7VWH *Feb 2006 Forum Member Writing Competition* WINNER IS: "airguitar"

WIN A BRAND NEW IBANEZ JEM7VWH GUITAR + CASE
$2800 USD RETAIL VALUE - ONE IN 125 CHANCE TO WIN!
STARTS FEB 7, 2006 - 8pm EST - FORUM MEMBERS ONLY

BREAKING NEWS:
CONTEST IS CLOSED AS ALL SPOTS ARE FULL SAT FEB 18, 2006
NO MORE ENTRIES UNTIL NEXT CONTEST

THERE WILL BE TWO CONSOLATION PRIZES AWARDED to TWO PEOPLE who come "closest" to winning. TWO RUNNER UP PRIZES: $50 paypal plus free entry into the next contest.

RESULTS
WINNER: airguitar
CONSOLATION PRIZE: Kirk and Rickcard71

See details of JEM contest here

Competition #1: Win the position of "Jr. Editor of Jemsite" for 3 months or a JEM7VWH whatever you prefer. If you choose the JEM this is a brand new Ibanez JEM7VWH Guitar & Case w/ full setup & stud modification from Rich at Ibanezrules.com

Cost: $20 per entry via paypal (link at bottom of page)

Entries: limited to 125 entries within 2 months of Feb 2006

Odds of winning: 1:125 chance

Old thread: http://www.jemsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44286

COMMON QUESTIONS & HELP - CHECK BACK HERE REGULARLY
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Competition Slots available: Feb 12, 2006 - 100 entered, 25 spots left

How do I enter this competition? Where? See the link just above here to enter.

Q: What does my $20 get me?
your $20 entry fee enters you into a contest where there will be one winner selected among the 125 entrants. In case of a tie a winner will be randomly selected where you are assigned eight numbers between 000&999. The numbers are all relative to each other by 125. e.g. the person who has #000 also has 125, 250, 375, etc.

Q: How are those numbers determined?
1: You can enter your favorite three numbers when you pay your $20 entry fee (will use the first one that isn't already taken)
2: Kenny will select one at random from a random number picker on the Web. The other 7 numbers are relative to the first number (as explained above)

Q: I paid, now where are my numbers?
Kennydoe, our 'Raffle Guru', is handling everyone's money and all the numbers. When all 125 entries are sold, the list of everyone's numbers will be posted publicly, along with the date of the drawing.

Q: I paid my entry fee 2 days ago but had a dream last night that my winning number was "362". Can I tell Kenny to change my number?
NO. Once your number is assigned, it's set in stone.

Q: When is the drawing?
48-72 hours after the last ticket is sold.

Q: I just signed up for Paypal and I'm listed as 'unverified' - it will take a few days to verify myself, but the rules say I need to be verified to enter. What should I do?
Just sign up and send money. We won't draw without you, unless you take more than a week or two to be verified.

paypal.com: I've [Kennny the raffle treasurer] already received a couple of emails about 'what's paypal and how do i use it?' I'm helpful by nature, but PLEASE...try to figure it out yourself. www.paypal.com. Sign up for an account, it's free. you can either put money into an account or you can hook it directly into your bank account. Paypal will not charge you, as a buyer, to use their service.

email address for all inquiries is winajemAToptonline.net. Glen & I will both have access to it, however i think it will probably be mostly me who's checking it ;) Any messages other than this paypal email that says you paid will be ignored. Do NOT email about numbers, etc.

Winning Number selection: is randomly generated by the same lottery site the winning number will be picked. If you requested a "number" it may or not be assigned and if not you get random numbers. Everyone will get EIGHT NUMBERS that range from 000-999 (1000 combinations = 8x125)

eligibility of moderators & vendors: I have concluded since they all began as forum members and many have contributed to the forum over the years, they are eligible to participate in the raffle EXCEPT the "guitar dealer/reseller vendors" who are comprised of Rich, Matt and Eric. In addition myself and kennydoe are not eligible. See raffle page for member requirements.

See less See more
#507 ·
Re: Win A New JEM7VWH **Feb 2006 Forum Member Writing Competition** NO SPOTS LEFT!!

Lol! I could post the original pic...but I might get in big trouble. Unless of course, I ended up becoming Jr Editor. Hmmmmm....there would be a few female touches made around here.

#510 ·
Re: Win A New JEM7VWH **Feb 2006 Forum Member Writing Competition** NO SPOTS LEFT!!

karma said:
Lol! I could post the original pic...but I might get in big trouble. Unless of course, I ended up becoming Jr Editor. Hmmmmm....there would be a few female touches made around here.
This is just blatant titilation. A salacious attempt to pervert the outcome of this contest! This would never be allowed here in the UK!

Bring it on girl!!!!

#512 ·

mikejs said:
This is just blatant titilation. A salacious attempt to pervert the outcome of this contest! This would never be allowed here in the UK!

Bring it on girl!!!!
I emailed it to Rich. He can post it. I don't like getting in trouble. Unless there is spanking involved. ;)

#514 ·

I'd never post it, just use it for my own, errr, entertainment? ;)

I hope you do win, I may have to hold it hostage for a shot of the obverse! :lol:

For some reason I envision stilletos and brass poles in your future. Why if you were my daughter, I'd, a, probably be on some nationwide perv list by now ;)

#516 ·

Rich said:
I'd never post it, just use it for my own, errr, entertainment? ;)

I hope you do win, I may have to hold it hostage for a shot of the obverse! :lol:

For some reason I envision stilletos and brass poles in your future. Why if you were my daughter, I'd, a, probably be on some nationwide perv list by now ;)
;) S'ok with me. BTW...I'm not sending anything to anyone except Rich. Karma can be a bitch sometimes. heehee! :)

#522 ·

karma said:
I emailed it to Rich. He can post it. I don't like getting in trouble. Unless there is spanking involved. ;)
Strewth Surfdog777, Rich and Ibanezcollector you are all falling into Karma's honeypot!!!

I only joined this forum to look at nice piccies of Ibanez guitars and discuss tremolos, string guages, stud modifications etc - honest!!!

#525 ·

mikejs said:
Strewth Surfdog777, Rich and Ibanezcollector you are all falling into Karma's honeypot!!!

I only joined this forum to look at nice piccies of Ibanez guitars and discuss tremolos, string guages, stud modifications etc - honest!!!
My honeypot.....lol, I like that. C'mere Mike, bring all your guitars and music equipment...I gotta, um, show you something. I'll hold that gear for you.....*Muahahahahahaha!*

ANNOUNCEMENT: Newly acquired gear for sale....slightly sticky, smells like honey, but all in good condition. Will trade for beer.

Hahahahahahha! You guys rock!

#526 ·

ibanezcollector said:
technomancer PA isnt far from Cleveland OH how about we take a road trip LOL..

Just Kidding Karma, we like pictures, were not stalkers I swear... Unless your into that kind of thing then were on our way. :p
You'd drive all the way to Mississippi for some nekkid pics? Whoo boy! Hahaha. Tell you what, you drive down here and I'll trade you pics for free guitar lessons.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.