Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Woohoo snuck one in...NGD

4K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  Takin' a Ride 
#1 ·
Well if you keep your eyes open there are still deals on the evil auction site. I just won a USA Custom Silver Pea****, simply listed as Ibanez Electric guitar. Will post the pics when it gets here, this is my 2cd usa custom score in a months time....yeah!

#20 ·
It came in this morning, but I was walking out the door to visit family so no pics yet. But there was some shipping damage to the case :( and the neck has the typical locking nut cracks, which I asked about before bidding and was told there weren't any. Anyhow they are going to offer me some sort of partial refund for those two things...Im not sure how much yet. Frankly I got it for less than most people pay for beat up 570's so I will probably keep it depending on their offer. Still kinda bummed none the less.

#25 ·
I was in a hurry and just took these to document the cracks on ebay system so the pics suck
The white stuff is the price tag they had on there, I didnt really have time to clean it totally off. Its your typical m-crack, but its not really opened up even with string tension. Ive seen worse for sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.