Ibanez JEM Forum banner
6K views 44 replies 16 participants last post by  CosmicDebris 
#1 · (Edited)

#21 ·
It does have a case.

The only other one I've found on line for sale was on Euro eBay. It sold for $1950, and it has a standard pickup set-up.

We are not an Ibanez dealer, but it was brought in as a trade. I wasn't looking to start a flame war, I was just asking for some help from knowledgable people. Some of you have been helpful, other's, not so much. I'll go elsewhere next time for information. There will be no other responses or checking of this thread by the OP.
Free box of tissues on the way to the whaaambulance.

#25 ·
I think people are a little harder on the OP because the first post sounded like a regular joe asking for info, not a dealer wondering how much they can gouge someone. A little more honesty may have been met with less sensitivity and harshness.

He is not here for any other reason than to hock his wares.

#26 ·
I think people are a little harder on the OP because the first post sounded like a regular joe asking for info, not a dealer wondering how much they can gouge someone. A little more honesty may have been met with less sensitivity and harshness.

He is not here for any other reason than to hock his wares.
I got the same impression, but--at least he came to the right place for info.
He just wasn't expecting us to "Release the Rich" on him....lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.