Ibanez JEM Forum banner

NGD - Ibanez JEM DNA

7K views 41 replies 33 participants last post by  D1m3b4g2 
#1 · (Edited)
I've been on the look out for a DNA for sometime and one night I was watching a local band and didn't expect the guitar player to come out with this fine instrument on stage, the colour was so vibrant and the swirl was very UVMCish imo. He said he'd only gigged twice and only used for about 5 mins in each gig other than that it has remained in it's case.

See less See more
#17 · (Edited)
Thanks, it's Number 205 :) I went to the buyers house and the instant I seen it I was in love. It Came with sleeping bag, certificate and factory documents. There seems to be a difference in cases DNA's come with compared to others I've seen. I've seen other's with them really nice flight cases but mine seems to be a bit different and a bit plain in comparison. None the less I love the guitar, the swirl reminds more of an early ATD UVMC type swirl than some of the DNA's I'm use to seeing.

#20 ·
I think that price just shows how much the market for these rare guitars has declined maybe? or it just because of the state of the global economy. If you look back to around 2006/2007 people on Ebay were paying all kinds of prices for the rare JEMS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.