Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Paris is freed after 3 days

4K views 35 replies 24 participants last post by  Darin 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Sorry to be in a bad day : but what the ^%*&^$%^#%$# !!!!

I hate that, when you live in a country of so said liberty and justice for all (which also theoretically applies to France) and than people get away with that $%^%^& ....

I see absolutely NO reason why she doesn't %$%^^$ do the time that is set by law for the infractions she committed.

I am NOT naive, but just angry at that kind of thing ...

grrrrr ... sorry for the rant, had a bad day already and this was the icing on the cake ...

#12 ·
What a crock of s**t! This IS the problem with "celebs". They don't get the same treatment regular folks would. Vince kills Razzle, OJ kills Nicole, Spector kills whatsherface, Blake kills Bonnie ... it's seriously twisted. If any regular person had done these things, they'd have the book thrown at them. Must be nice being a "celeb"

#22 · (Edited)
More news! It gets worse...

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Paris Hilton, who is serving her jail sentence from her Hollywood Hills home, has been given another break. She can call in to her Friday court hearing by phone instead of appearing in person.

The 26-year-old hotel heiress was headed for a courtroom showdown that could put her back behind bars, as prosecutors sought to hold sheriff's officials in contempt for releasing her early from jail.

Hilton was ordered to report to court at 9 a.m. The judge signed an order for deputies to bring her in a sheriff's vehicle from her Hollywood Hills home, said Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini.

However, Friday morning, Parachini said Hilton would be allowed to take part in the hearing by telephone. The reason for the change was unclear.

Chimp

EDIT: Police are picking her up and phsically taking her to court...shambles!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-1269560,00.html

#24 ·

The medical condition is probably a eatting disorder, or lack thereof - eatting that is - since that was the reason the sheriff let her go home. She refused to eat the jail food. I'm going to remember that one if I ever get thrown in jail. Maybe I'll get to go home and serve my sentence there as well.

Breaking News Headline on CNN.com said she was taken after the hearing from the courtroom screaming. So much for that "good behavior". By the way, since when does "good behavior" count before you actually start your sentence?

Poor baby. Should we send her some flowers or something to make her feel better? Maybe some fan mail. She's, like, my idol and stuff. I want to be just like her!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.