Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Funny Craigslist story

10K views 37 replies 13 participants last post by  Zero 7 
#1 ·
So some guy on Craiglist keeps trying to sell a Jay Turser SG style guitar and his ad keeps getting flagged and he gets mad and types explative laced ads and those get flagged and so on. So I posted suggesting that maybe his stuff gets flagged because he calls the guitar an "SG Classic" which it obviously isnt because Gibson has the patent on the name SG Classic. He responds by sending me four of the angriest emails I ever got, and actually argued that Gibson does not hold any patent on the name SG, he then calls the guitar a Jay Turser JT45 but still insists its an SG. I was just trying to help the guy, not even being a dick for once and he flew off the handle, and still doesnt believe that only Gibson can legally call a guitar an SG. I think Im going to start flagging his posts now.

Oh yeah, he also made the mandatory "Hitler" reference about anyone who flags posts. Says its how Hitler got people to kill Jews by making them think like him or something. I can edit the emails and post them is anyone wants a good laugh

#33 ·
I dont want to be responsible for that, but if you happen to be on the chiago craigslist and see something to the effect of Ivory SG with P90s, thats him. He actually just relisted without SG anywhere in the description, his medication must've kicked in

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.