Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FT '01 JEM 7VWH / Ebony board

4K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  torgeot 
#1 ·
I love this guitar. I just don't use it. The only possible trade would be for a PRS. I bought this new from Rich in April '02. I used it very lightly, and in the past year it has been out of it's case maybe 5 times. No guitar should get so little use.

#7 ·
Hey you're right long time. I was in the hospital for a bit so I wasn't checking online guys. Probably no to the Charvel, but if you can get some pics I'll look at it.

I'm going to add other Jems as well as PRS's to the trade list, but you can always offer. I'm really not going to sell out right, I'll just use the money for something silly like household bills. Thanks to the guys that have asked anyway.

#9 ·
Sorry I've not checked on here recently. I would be interested in a McCarty or ???? I have really liked most of teh PRS' I've played and I still love Ibby's but I have 2 550 which satisfy me in that area. I might consider an RG550 + cash

I may have to put this up for sale soon.

#17 ·
This is still available, I've opened up the trades to a PRS, or Gibson, or Tele. Cash will need to make up value difference, I don't mind trading down, this is an opportunity for someone who has a bit of cash and a guitar to snag a great axe.

#18 ·
I love my PRS too much to trade...but do any of these interest you? They are totally different than the requested PRS, but just thought I'd throw these out at you.

2000 Jeff Beck Strat (this has the double lace sensors in the neck - don't make them like this any more.

Gibson ES339

or maybe an Ernie Ball Axis - this is an early one. SN shows it was number 104 built. I can get better pics.

Let me know. I'm not playing any of these enough.

I'm located in the Greensboro, NC area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.