Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Please be on the lookout

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  ballparkpeanuts 
#1 ·
Hey guys, so one of my fellow bandmates and dear friends got some of his gear stolen sometime between Sunday night and Wednesday at 3pm. It was at our church...which well as you can imagine alot of people are at it each week.

It's very, very sad that someone would steal someone else's gear, but even more so in a church.

The gear stolen was a black Fender Aerodyne and white Laguna LE300 (i think). Location was in Pelham, Alabama. I can text him and get the serial numbers, and he just submitted the Police Report, but some lookout on the streets would be extremely helpful. Thanks guys.
These are stock images, but this will give you an idea of what im talking about.

See less See more
#3 ·
It's very, very sad that someone would steal someone else's gear, but even more so in a church.
that is sooooo low...it is sad...sorry to hear about what happened...the bass player in the band I play in had his bass stolen from our private rehearsal space and you feel violated when stuff like that happens...doesn't do anything to brighten your view on humanity...especially in your case when they are stealing stuff from a church, of all places...so bad....unlikely that the guitars will make it from Alabama to Vancouver but I had to chime in cuz I feel for ya...

#4 ·
Man, I hate hearing that happened.....
I play at church every sun and wed and I ALWAYS take my head ( it's a custom 1 of 3 ever made 50 watt slodano slo 100 clone) and my guitar home with me.
The music director says "we have insurance..." but I'm not taking any chances....
it just takes once....

#6 ·
You won't believe it...but,

We found them!!!
My buddy filed a police report as soon as he realized they were stolen...well it turns out that the local pawn shops check with police records to check for stolen gear. When they turned up at a pawn shop the seller got busted and my buddy got his guitar back!

Thanks for being on the lookout, fellas.
:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.