Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Should I trade my new Ibanez premium?

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  AlaskaBat 
#1 ·
Hi, so I have an opportunity to swap my new Ibanez Rg870qmz premium in black ice for a mint condition Kramer Baretta 85 reissue.
I did play the Baretta for it was only for about 10-15 minutes so didn't get a good play of it (obv i'll be playing it again before/if i trade)
It did play and sound excellent but couldn't tell whether it was the old 'grass is greener' or not.

Now, my premium also plays extremely well and it's a excellent guitar but I already own multiple Ibby's so thought this might be a good opportunity for a change?

The real question is, am I short changing myself so-to-speak? I couldn't find much info on the Baretta reissues and don't want to end up swapping then finding out my premium was 'worth' (i hate that word) more and i just robbed myself from resale value in the future.

Sorry that was a bit long-winded but any help in deciding or any info on the Baretta would be awesome and really appreciated.

Thanks

(I'm new to the forum so be nice please)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.