Ibanez JEM Forum banner

NGD JEM77FP2 Plus!

4K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  slackta7vwh 
#1 ·
Well this completes the set!
I can't believe how light this JEM is.
The seller told me he got it from Rich with the Platinum Package.
It still had all the plastic on the pickguard and rear covers when I got it.
The guy must have never played it, it was flat from E a noticeable amount.
I got the case candy and TJ case too. Where I come from, this is a new guitar.
I upgraded to the red black pickups right away. I need to get ruby red knobs for it, but these will do for now. I love JEMs.

http://s878.photobucket.com/albums/ab341/bitsandpcsbmx/JEM77FP2/

See less See more
#19 ·
Yup. Been a floral fan for years. Here's my post from a while back when I completed my floral set. Love to see your set as well ;)

Florals.

A delicious part of a well balanced breakfast. :)

By the way, my 91 floral (hanging on wall) is perhaps the finest playing, mojo havin'-est guitar that I have ever owned. I still need to work on that '88, but it is coming along. And all of this from a guy who hated florals until a couple of years ago. Now can't imagine life without one.

Rob

#24 ·
ever used the clip locks from dimarzio? i notice you have reg. straps. i put some clip locks on mine, totally worth it! whats really funny is these dudes on you tube who try to do the guitar flip over the shoulder and around the back with out them. there strap falls off and guitar goes bye bye lol. sad, but funny cause i would never do it with out the right eqpt.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.