Ibanez JEM Forum banner

FS: Ibanez RG7 mutt guitar

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  hachimako 
#1 ·
Up for sale I have a guitar I have put together. It is an Ibanez RG1527CB body, with a bubinga stripe RG7620 neck, and then unfortunately a LOTRS from an RG7420, but it is blocked off because I did not want to route out the face of the guitar to fit it so it could fully bend backwards into the body. So the bridge sits just a smidgen above the body, its still in and plays fine, is just blocked, so you can either route it, play it as a fixed bridge, or throw your favorite trem in there to make functional! It has one itty bitty chip on the lowest horn close to the neck pocket, really a weird place to have it chip, but not noticeable. It also has the pickups from an RG7420. Also has beat up UV case! I really like this guitar, but I don't use it so much, and I need an accordion. So I am letting it go for 450 shipped, unless you have an accordion I could take in on trade hahahahaha. or possibly even a conklin gt7..... Shoot me a pm on here if youre interested!

Pictures www.photobucket.com/ibanezrg7mix

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.