Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Guess what this is?

3K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  D.M.RG7620 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Why is everyone one always so negative on these boards. SHeesh!

It's the 1st Dean USA Thoroughbred. Les Paul style guitar, but much nicer neck heal, lighter, Ebony FB and won't put you in the poor house.

I was excited to see this guitar and thought maybe some of the other guitar enthusiasts would be too. So sick of insults. Thought this was a guitar forum and not a place to dis.

#11 ·
You came in here asking us to guess. I guessed and I was wrong. Others guessed wrong also. I kinda feel like your insulting our intelligence trying to make us feel stupid. I don't appreciate that.

I can admit when I am wrong. Can you?
Yes I can, and I did nothing wrong. Thought it would be fun to guess what this guitar was. Not dis it or me.

#14 ·
Sorry I didn't see this post before thinks got all "ugly". I knew it was a Thoroughbred the second I saw the cavities.......... Killer guitar that I've been waiting patiently to see in person. I've been really worried about the hardware though........Did Dean cheap out, or did they finish the job with quality gear??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.