Ibanez JEM Forum banner

The 8 days of Genesis

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  mcgillgeometry 
#1 ·
I was listening to some NFL QBs and they seemed to agree that on the 8th day, God created the SEC. The SEC college conference would go on to produce NFL Hall of Famers Joe Namath, Bart Starr, Emmitt Smith, Fran Tarkenton, and Reggie White among others. A truly impressive list from just one conference. OK, I know that's all fine but I disagree.

On the 8th day, God created Ibanez! But that's my take, what's yours?

We all know Ibanez, but here's a ditty on the great SEC:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southeastern_Conference

But for y'all, fill in the blank:

On the 1st day: Heavens and earth
Day 2: The sky
Day 3: Dry land
Day 6: Man and dry land creatures
Day 7: rest
Day 8: ??

See less See more
#4 ·
Got it. ;)

Your field is scary and it's just as scary getting sacked from the blindside there, too!

My dad had a friend who had a small stockbroker firm in town and in my time off between college the man wanted to put me under his wing and work for him and learn the trade/business. I did a few small tasks and the first day I walked into a neighboring firm who was going to intern me, it was October 19th, 1987 which was ironically the same first day as Jordan Belfort (according to Wolf of Wall Street movie).

I fled the field, even with trusted family friend mentor, but Belfort only got more motivated and got things moving (but probably in the wrong direction, he he). I had a funny feeling about this being a boiler room anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.