Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

'97 UV777BK w/case

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  jim777 
#1 ·
Item for sale: '97 UV777BK in UV1000 case

Description & Condition: guitar is in 8 out of 10 condition with only cosmetic flaws. A few dings around the back edge, but nothing major. Some wear and swirls on the mirror guard, but completely playable.

Asking Price: 750, same as I paid for it, or 800 with a new Blaze Custom for the bridge thrown in (that's less than I paid for it)

My Location: South Jersey

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Paypal, Money order, cash

Other Information: I just bought this, literally not two weeks ago right here! I set it up, oiled the fretboard, put on new strings and bought a new bridge pickup for it, and then bought a J-Custom out of the Ishibashi U-box. So, right back into the pool she goes. She's a nice guitar, and it sounds particularly sweet on the neck pickup clean; a beautiful jazzy tone to her. I'll take some pics of it when I get home and put them up so you can all have a peek. Let me know if you have any questions. This is a great Universe at this price!

jim

See less See more
#5 ·
You´re selling it for 750-800 $ ???
Still for sale?
I think about it...

jim777 said:
Item for sale: '97 UV777BK in UV1000 case

Description & Condition: guitar is in 8 out of 10 condition with only cosmetic flaws. A few dings around the back edge, but nothing major. Some wear and swirls on the mirror guard, but completely playable.

Asking Price: 750, same as I paid for it, or 800 with a new Blaze Custom for the bridge thrown in (that's less than I paid for it)

My Location: South Jersey

Terms of Sale/Purchase: Paypal, Money order, cash

Other Information: I just bought this, literally not two weeks ago right here! I set it up, oiled the fretboard, put on new strings and bought a new bridge pickup for it, and then bought a J-Custom out of the Ishibashi U-box. So, right back into the pool she goes. She's a nice guitar, and it sounds particularly sweet on the neck pickup clean; a beautiful jazzy tone to her. I'll take some pics of it when I get home and put them up so you can all have a peek. Let me know if you have any questions. This is a great Universe at this price!

jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.