Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Digitech Rp3 Vs Digitech Rp350 Vs Boss ME-50

11K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  yoyo1299 
#1 ·
Hi!

I've recently decided on changinf my pedalboard (i own a digitech Rp3) and was in doubt if I should go for the Rp350, Boss Me50 or just keep mine :p

I accept all kind of suggestions, and would like to know personal experiences if anybody owns or has played one of these.

Thanks eberybody

Martín.

#3 ·
I've played the ME-50. It's a neat little combo. The OD/Dist don't sound amazing, but that depends on a) what you like and b)what amp you are playing through.

The delay and mod sounds are really cool though. Also, there are tone mod options, a compressor, reverb and a noise gate (but these aren't switchable). The expression pedal is pretty nice - the wah is not as good as a crybaby or others, nor is it modifiable, but the octave up and down and mods are cool.

I suppose the big advantage is that it's all knobs, which gives you an instant visual oon what you're using, and makes it really easy to change settings. As someone who has never used a multi-fx before, I found this really easy to use.

How this compares to what you've currently got - I dunno, I havn't played the RP 3. Features wise, they look pretty similar.

#6 ·
he meant that the rp350 is much better than the me50
i COMPLETELY disagree. i have tried digitechs multi fx stuff., and i hated all the effects, extremely bad quality. i have a boss gt-8, and i must say, it's great, and the me50 is just a step down, and people rave about it
me50 all the way dude!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.