Ibanez JEM Forum banner

New Amp Pics

2K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  jaxadam 
#1 ·
After my recent liquidation sale, I decided to spend a little of the money on another amp and use the rest to live off, so I finally picked up a JCM 800.
Its a 4210 which is a two channel 100 watt combo. I also sold my Marshall 412 to get a smaller Avatar 212.

See less See more
#5 ·
You dont even know how to make the secks.

So far the 800 combo has been great, I got it so I wouldnt have to bring the Princeton to shows, now that I am bandless Im havent ahd a chance to really open it up yet butI have a good feeling about it.

#17 ·
Thanks Cid

I've just sent the 'everything' picture on to my better half as proof that I am no more acquisitive than most.

Somehow I doubt that argument's going to work.

Nice amps there - how's the Epi Valve Jnr? It's a good looking little machine all right.

#18 ·
The Valve Jr is a great little amp. I was just playing a Tele through it with a Verbzilla in front of it.

If it will help, I plan on taking some pics of the guitars tomorrow now that some changes have been made, you can show her those too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.