Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Hung out with Carlos Mencia

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  andy7jem 
#1 · (Edited)
So Carlos Mencia was in Kuwait doing a support the troops thing and he had to come to the Embassy for some paperwork. I saw him when he came in and invited him over to the house for a beer. I was surprised when he showed up, he was very cool, down to Earth, and his whole crew were really cool guys. They hung out with us for about half an hour just BSing, very cool. The night before, a few of my Marines went to the base they were performing at (there were a bunch of them on the tour) and hung out backstage with Jessica Simpson, Disturbed, and a few others I can't remember. One of my guys was talking to Jessica Simpson and she got a call from Tony Romo (she calls him Antonio haha). I don't know how he kept his eyes off of her boobs. Another guy got some pics and a guitar pick from Disturbed. He said they were super cool, totally down to Earth, absolutely normal guys. Anyhoo...

See less See more
#2 ·
Awesome KEV:) What a blast that must've been!!!!!!!!

Hey....hold on a sec!! :mad: He's got his arm around my G.F!!

GRR!!

BTW - don't get excited bro, I'm talking about the lovely gal on the left, not the right:razz:
:mrgreen:

and a few others I can't remember.
:lol: CLASSIC!!!!!!!

Hey..where's the pix of Jess, or did you forget about those too?? :rolleyes:

~ROCK~

#4 ·
Intially I read the title of this thread and was going to reply with "Sorry to hear that"

But it's cool that he went down and showed support for the troops. I used to like him alot until I realized how blatant of a thief he was when it came to material.

I saw him at Radio City and laughed my balls off two years ago.

#7 ·
Lucky dude. Do me a favor, Thank all of your troops and folks for me. I support our military. On Vets Day I take my kids to the VA to visit our Vets and teach them that you dudes protect us from the bad guys. Heh, everytime my 5yr old son sees a person in military uni he goes up to them awestrck and thanks them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.