Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Very interesting...

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  GilkyBear 
#1 ·
OK, I don't know what it was about this clip that fascinated me so much. Perhaps I had a flashback from my long ago days, regardless, watch the whole thing. It's about 10 minutes but it seems like 2. I am fascinated by bizarre stuff like this for some strange reason...

#6 ·
I can dig what he is saying. While I don't do drugs anymore because they just don't do anything for me I did alot of psychedelics in the early 90's alot of them. Acid is the safest drug out there. It is impossible to die from it. However, I am not saying do it because it is not for everyone.

#10 ·
Acid is the safest drug out there. It is impossible to die from it.
Lots of people have died doing things on acid that a sober person would not do in a million years. Jumping out windows to float down to the sidewalk like the leaves off of trees, for example. It's disingenuous to say it won't kill you, when it absolutely can make you do things that will kill you. It's like saying jumping off a roof never killed anyone, it's all the fault of the sudden stop ;)

#7 ·
I used to be big into drugs, trying anything that got me high. Since then I've stopped using all synthetic drugs. You shouldn't have to use something that man made to make you happy, especially something that can be highly addictive. It's all about the drugs of nature: shrooms, pot, salvia, DMT, etc. These types of drugs inspire creativity and good well-being, nothing you will see in any pain-killers. Not all of natures drugs are good (TOBACCO), but most of the psychedelic ones are. I think it's pretty stupid that all of the GOOD drugs became illegal yet some very harmful ones (tobacco, alcohol) are still legal. The world's a f'd up place. :roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.