Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Long Pooper

2K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  Darin 
#1 ·
Yeeeeow! http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,337232,00.html

Kansas Police: Woman Pried From Boyfriend's Toilet After Sitting on It for 2 Years

"We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

#9 ·
This just proves we are doomed as a planet...

After an hour I would've kicked the lunatic out of my bathroom!! :mad:

Let's look at this objectively though, don't you think a woman on your toilet overnight warrants a call to the police, psych ward, her family, and anyone else who might remotely be able to get her the hell out of there, and out of your life...

#11 ·
. . .

Let's look at this objectively though, don't you think a woman on your toilet overnight warrants a call to the police, psych ward, her family, and anyone else who might remotely be able to get her the hell out of there, and out of your life...
Absolutely. The so-called boyfriend is just as mentally disturbed as the woman. For two years, he brought her food as she sat on the toilet and didn't say anything?!?!!?

#20 ·
Firstly -

It's really saddening to hear about this kind of incident. When people become or are mentally ill it can cause them to do all kinds of strange things. If this lady had any kind of anxiety or acrophobia issues then perhaps she had found a place of safety and comfort in the bathroom. When somebody is struggling with nervous issues you could imagine that once they found a place they felt safe in that it would be very difficult to get them to leave.

On the other hand -

What on Earth was that guy thinking? The press reports keep stating that he was her Boyfriend. Boyfriend?....How did they manage to keep any kind of relationship going for 2yrs?
I'm thinking of the scenario of the guy's at work and gets a phone call from his girlfriend.... "Honey when you get home tonight I've made you your favourite meal and there's something special for desert". The guy gets home they have a fantastic meal and his girlfriend says "Go and get ready for bed Darling, I'm just popping to the bathroom and I'll be right with you"

Two years later she's still in there. Surely at some point in the two years he's had the conversation with her about "Look honey I like you and all but I think maybe it's time for us to call it a day and perhaps see other people. It's been 14 months now and you haven't cooked me a meal, washed any dishes, done any laundry or cleaning. You haven't even had a shower and frankly you're starting to smell! I'm embarrassed to ask the guys round to watch the football incase they find you in there and if your'e not outa there in 2 minutes I'm gonna call the cops!

;)

It takes all sorts to make the World go round I guess.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.