Ibanez JEM Forum banner

who is the best and cheapest broadband

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Gurj 
#1 ·
evening all.im just wondering whos got the best deals on at the moment.im on with virgin,this is what i get unlimited broadband,free evening and weekend landline phone calls (doesnt include line rental i pay that to bt £40 every 3 months).has anyone got a better deal ?????.rob

#9 ·
ive had a look at a fair few of these sites.and it would appear the deal i already have is one of the better ones.like i said unlimited broadband..free evening and weekend calls isnt bad for a tenner,but im looking for a tv package aswell. is sky the cheapest £55 a month,thanks for the advice lads keep em coming.:)

#5 ·
Until recently, I've had a really ****ty connection, where it kept on disconnecting me from the net every couple of minutes. Tiscali blamed my BT line. Called out BT, they blamed Tiscali, just the usual bollocks!
Connection is fine now. Not sure what they did to fix it, in fact not sure who fixed what!!

#10 ·
Just don't go AOL.

I'm on AOL, 4mb/s, but I get alot of downtime. Usually it starts around 6pm and starts working about 5am. AOL say they don't know what's wrong.

When we first went on AOL, we had issues with the modem they supplied. When we got a new modem we were disconnected every couple of minutes.

No end of problems with them. AOL = Always Off Line

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.