Ibanez JEM Forum banner

grand national

962 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  DancingDrake 
#1 ·
morning folks.yes its grand national day tommorow,for overseas lads this is a horserace over 4 and a half miles with titanic fences.i follow horses day in and day out and went through the form on each horse last night.ive narrowed it down to 2. CLOUDY LANE,won at the cheltenham festival last month has a nice weight for the national but likes a bit juice in the ground (theres a bit rain forcast today and tommorow) his odds are very crampled only 4/1 but cant be overlooked to lightly.SIMON this horse was going very well in last years race but fell 4 from home when looking like a winner,simon also runs his best races with a bit cut in the ground and at 12/1 is good value.

#3 ·
thanks mate.i know its cruel but the horses cant dislike it that much cos the loose horses still go round jumping the fences.its not as bad at it used to be.the fences now have been lowered and the drop on the otherside have been banked up.but i agree with what you said.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.