Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Local politician accused of rape...

2K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Fabio 
#1 ·
He was accused of raping a guy. So he steps down. Then to prove he didn't rape the guy, he produces a tape of the encounter. A recording he made secretly. Now he's not in trouble for rape. But he had cameras all over his house taping himself with prostitutes. Now, either way. He's toast. He didn't call a lawyer 1st. Every thing he said can and will be used againts him. A Lawyer just on the radio was just saying that if he went to a lawyer 1st. It'd be a lot different for him. Now the cops got all the evidence and admissions they need. Voluntarily.

The cops are charging the alleged victim for false charges.

Strange all the way around.

#11 ·
Thanks Darin.

Man, is life just too ****ing weird or what, I mean some of things people do just blow my mind. First Spitzer, and now this (although the Spitzer chick was hot, if I had the money I would).

But this one makes no sense to me:

A) He hires guys every week, WTF! (As per CosmicDebris, have a knuckle shuffle and save the money)
B) It says this guy had up to 500 sexual encounters since January 2007 - lucky mother****er!
C) If your hiring prostitutes every week, and if you've reached 500 that's more than once a week, what are you videotaping them for (are you knocking one out between sessions too? - what are you, Marathon Man?)
D) Why secretly video tape them in the bathroom? I mean you got as intimate with them as you can get, why the need to see them take a dump?

It makes no sense to me at all. How could someone doing all of this also have the time to concentrate on their job too?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.