Ibanez JEM Forum banner

TERMINATOR HERE WE COME!

2K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  Out Of This Swirled 
#1 · (Edited)
okay heres another off topic post like most of mine, check this video if you havnt seen it yet this will surprise you i think, see what you think of it, esp when they kick the thing and when its on the ice!!! ask yourself what you think it will be used for? good or bad?

DYSON........ DARPA?

also although this video says new video, it is clips from over 2 years ago, how far has it come now?

Remember the Bat brain cell cultured in a pertey dish and taught to fly an F16 flight simulator, i doubt you do but it was main stream news. this was also like 5 years ago. this was done for a human kind betterment also?

Please take the 2 minutes to watch the clip and please leave a comment, i cant believe how it moved just like an animal would move especially on the ice, talk about quick reactions and thinking, it can carry over 300lbs, im no expert but i would imagine that would be a lot of ammo!

#2 ·
Wow, that thing is wild! Can you imagine a herd of those things, bullet proofed, coming at you? They will be faster, they will be more sure footed, they will be smarter, and they will be very heavily armed and armored. Eventually, at some point in the future, it may even be able to go get a beer and a hot dog for you so you don't have to leave your seat in the stadium, but I would guess it will be used for killing first (government priorities and all).

jim (6000th post :D )

#13 ·
just mount one of these on top and we can have so much fun, till someone get mowed in half!

with all the kids being able to hack the pentagon and nasa in minutes would you like to walk in front of one of these things? thats my last samsung phone!

listen to the music, nice up tempo happy mode (appropriate mode name goe here) you can fill that one in.

im also surprised that no one has pulled me up on the bat brain cell in a dish piloting the F-16 flight sim? when someone told me about this i laughed my tits of at him, till i scroggled it (screw google- doesnt keep your search records till 2038 like google but uses googles search engin).

#22 ·
just mount one of these on top and we can have so much fun, till someone get mowed in half!

with all the kids being able to hack the pentagon and nasa in minutes would you like to walk in front of one of these things? thats my last samsung phone!
WE'LL THAT DIDNT TAKE LONG!!!!!

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/04/11/us_war_robot_rebellion_iraq/

QUOTE: upgraded SWORDS packing a heavier 7.62mm machine-gun- WHAT A GREAT UPGRADE FOR MACHINE THAT TARGET THERE CONTROLLERS bigger guns! SOME PEOPLE DONT LEARN, lets hope that there the ones in the cross hairs if it happens again and not some innocent troops.

Read the bit in bold at the bottom of the story!

#16 ·
saw a program last week with Big Dog on it, along with other robots they are working on. The others they are working on are quite amazing, with artificial intelligence where they actually learn from each other and react in situations. They have plans for Big Dog to be armored for battle and will be used mainly for carrying supplies and troops in and out of battle. This is how skynet starts.

#21 ·
Like Jim said, imagine an battalion of these things coming atcha.
Frightening.
I wish we could get that rolling in Iraq, send out a squad of 7-10 house to house for known Al Queda members, surgical removal.

I doubt we'll see that anytime soon, but it's a cool and scary concept should it ever be used against us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.