Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Who's going to win?!

UFC 92!

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  rickcard71 
#1 ·
Oh yeah! Anyone else going to watch, oh yeah, can't wait.

I want Forrest Griffen, Quinton Jackson, and Frank Mir to win. Lets discuss. I actually think all 3 of these guys are going to lose, except maybe Rampage, I think he is closet to his prime and Silva isn't.

#2 ·
I think Rashad vs Forrest is about 50/50. I never count Forrest out but Rashad is an absolute beast. Super impressive, he impresses me more every time I see him. But I still have to give it to Forrest by decision.

I think Wanderlei is going to beat Rampage again because Wanderlei just has Rampage's number. Wanderlei has also not had any of the serious issues Rampage has, he just continues to train harder and harder. I think Wanderlei is honestly the best he has ever been. He could have beat Chuck if he wasn't so worried about giving the fans what they wanted to see, but my god what a chin he showed. He could have gotten Liddell to the ground in the later rounds but chose to keep it a standing war, and that was a bad call. Also, I think 'Page is going to get emotional fighting the guy who devastated him twice.

And I don't think Mir has a chance against Big Nog. I also see Big Nog subbing Lesnar after this one. That will be nice to watch. I don't hate on Lesnar, but Nog is a lot bigger than Randy and much more well versed in BJJ. With Randy it was wrestler vs much bigger and stronger wrestler, with Nog it is world class BJJ vs slightly bigger and stronger wrestler.

And BJ Penn is going to handle St Pierre in January!!!!!!!

#5 ·
Yeah, but BJ cuts a lot of weight, he will have no problem coming in at the same weight as GSP or very near. He went up a weight class when he destroyed Matt Hughes the first time too. ALL of BJs losses have only been when he gets gassed, Hughes, even GSP the first time and that was a split decision and a shaky one at best. BJ has been extremely serious for quite a while now. GSP is a much better fighter now than he was at the time too, but I have BJ all the way in this one. GSP doesn't have a very good chin either. GSP is only one inch taller than BJ so he won't have a great reach advantage.

#6 ·
Definitely will be watching it, hell, I'm getting a keg for this one!

I think it's going to go down like this:

Rashad for sure. Wandy for sure, and I'm pulling for Big Nog. And I'm going to say in January that St. Pierre is going to give BJ a hell of a time, if not pull the win.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.