Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Happy New Years!

2K views 17 replies 18 participants last post by  Joel Lyndgohrd 
#1 ·
I just wanted to wish each and every one of you a very Happy New Years, and all kinds of good luck and good fortune for the New Year. I personally feel extremely fortunate to be a part of this wonderful place, and I wanted all of you to know I hope each and every one of you has the best year ever ahead of you. Times are interesting, as the old curse goes, but things could certainly be worse. Closer to home, we have three Great new Mods in the last few months (elcid, Ayrton, and Jemaholic), Jim seems to be inching back (come on Jim.......;) ) and there are literally hundreds of guys and gals on here ever day making this community the place we all come back to. It's as great a place online as you can find.

To Glen, all of the fantastic new staff in Israel (you are in our thoughts!) and all of my Jemsite friends and acquaintances, a very Happy New Year to you and all of your families! :)

Peace and Love and good happiness stuff,

Jim

#17 ·
A belated happy New Years to all my Jemsite friends, hope your Christmas and New Year were great. :)

We had a quiet one at home watching this time, with the little bubba it's a bit hard to head out a party. Next year we are planning to take him out to watch some of the fireworks though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.