Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Bad Deal with korn2125

Tags
korn2125
2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  7Plagues 
#1 ·
I had a bad deal with a fellow at another music forum whom is also a member here:
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2433042

I wanted to inform you guys so you don't end up getting screwed out of money. Kevin, stop ignoring my PM's and complete the deal or refund the money.

I apologize in advance in making this public, but it is what needs to be done so everyone is aware. Thanks

#4 ·
Classifieds are for buying or selling. You are doing neither. Conversations and discussion are not allowed in classifieds.

I might suggest that you PM the administration here and tell them the details. It is possible to ban this person from classifieds if they are indeed a crook.

#5 ·
Classifieds are for buying or selling. You are doing neither. Conversations and discussion are not allowed in classifieds.

I might suggest that you PM the administration here and tell them the details. It is possible to ban this person from classifieds if they are indeed a crook.
I got ya dude. I've been here for awhile, I know the rules. :)
I just didn't want anyone else to get scammed, that's all.

#8 ·
to scam someone out of 75 bucks for a Lotus guitar is infact pretty low. One musicians scamming another is just plain idiotic. This is being disputed and I am calling this seller out on various music forums I frequent so noone else deals with this scammer.

#9 ·
Paypal is trying to recoup the money from this guy. He apparently used my money I sent him already so paypal wasn't able to refund all of it. I got 9.10 refunded so far. Way to be a man korn2125. Karma is a b*tch and hope it comes back to you in 10 fold.

#10 ·
I hate Paypal. They annouced about buyer protection. If you dont go in detail you will never know that its just an advertisment.

I spent $2700 for EBMM JP6 and Mesa/boogie Road king on the evilbay few years ago. I got refund for $170 and they said maximum !!!!!!!

I get burst when talking about the paypal!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.