Ibanez JEM Forum banner

FS: Schaller trem, Blue dimarzio SC, and Jackson tuners

919 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  cornstar70 
#1 ·
I have a few things for sale:

-Schaller licensed Floyd Rose. Chrome. In good condition other than a stripped intonation screw hole. That one wasn't used anyway. The others are fine. Comes with all necessary trem hardware: Studs/inserts, springs, trem claw, trem arm, R4 Nut. The inserts are new that came out of a OFR package recently. $60 paypal'd and shipped.

- Blue Dimarzio Single coil pickup. The pickup is unmarked and has been modified a little bit. My inclination is telling me that it is probably a true velvet by the way it sounds and its age. Has plenty of lead and the ground wires have already been soldered together. I just pulled this out of a guitar and it was in there when I purchased it and it was paired with an evo humbucker. It sounded clean and smooth and If you wanna take a gamble on what PU it actually is then its fairly priced to do so. Or you could just use it to fill up a Single coil route in an HSH guitar. $12 shipped.

- Jackson 6-in-line tuners. Chrome. These are in good shape and just recently pull them off an early 90s charvel fusion. These are gotoh/grover style tuners and should fit in an ibanez. I believe the little jackson logo on the back of them will pull off, but not too sure cuz I don't have them in front of me right this instant. If you're looking for good chrome tuners for your ibby, these should do. $15 shipped.

The items came off this guitar. I should have some pics posted tonight.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.