Ibanez JEM Forum banner

FS: Ibanez S540FMTT plus OHSC

996 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  wandereruk05 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Up for sale is my 99% mint 1995 S540. Sad to see her go but money is tight and car needs repairs so she's up for sale.

Mahogany body, flame maple top, original wizard maple neck (no nut screw stress cracks) rosewood fingerboard, frets in good condition, loads of life left, original gold lo pro edge bridge, IBZ QM1 (neck), QMS1 (single) QM2 (bridge) pickups.

The 1% bad point - along the top edge of the guitar (top as you would be playing it) there is a horizontal crack in the paint/clear. Must stress this is barely noticeable and is about the length of a standard pick. Guitar otherwise is in perfect condition, original back plates, nut pads and control knobs. Case is in great condition also. Plays great and sounds great through the amps.

Asking ÂŁ260 plus actual shipping, paypal only from confirmed address. UK buyer preferred.I have excellent evilbay feedback - ask for evilbay details.

Now for some pictures - if you want any more taking pm me and I'll send them over. Please excuse my awful camera, really doesn't capture the finish and colours

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.