Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Jem 77PFP Build Thread

9K views 38 replies 21 participants last post by  ibz_SA 
#1 ·
Yep--it's coming soon! Thanks to Jim for the scans, now I can get to work. The end result is going to be a purple floral pattern, as most of you could have guessed.
Here's the mockup, and I'll continue posting as i go along with this build thread.

You all may remember how the RG-550 Space Invaders turned out, so I can't wait to see this one finished.

See less See more
#17 ·
I love it Alaskabat. That's fantastic and if I were to choose between a bfp and a pfp, yours would easily take my money. Beautiful.

can you post the space invaders pic up? I'd like to know how these designs are put on bodies. My friend has a Escape From New York Kramer that he had made from one of his posters. It's awesome

#33 ·
***UPDATE***
I decided not to modify the 570 body that I got to be the donor. I'll be using the neck, though and bought a Jem body from the new Ski and Ritz seller on the Bay. He's the guy that bought all of Deep6's old equipment. Will post a review of the body when it gets here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.