Ibanez JEM Forum banner

RG2XXV

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Sean777 
#1 ·
Does anyone have some 'real world' pics of the new RG2XXV in yellow?.... They aren't out here in New Zealand yet, but im think of getting one and making a Kind of 777DY look out of it, pink pickups, green knobs etc..... Just keen to see what the yellow really looks like, as I got the RG1XXV in pink and it looks a lot different from the shots Ibanez posted.....

#4 ·
Just bought one saturday. the appearance of the yellow varies greatly in different lighting though. I cant post images cause im new but ...hehe.
Http. photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/400505_3704034200852_823847857_n.jpg

Make sure to check it over real well. Ive seen a lot of complaints about boack specks in the finish, etc. Finish on mine around the neck bolt holes is sloppy but front looks perfect.

I plan on taking this to gigs, hope everyone digs it.

#6 ·
I really havent been around any ibanezes besides mine and the pink version, sorry! I had no black spots either. It also has yellow inlays, on the front only...the side is still white.

Only thing is mine was the display at guitar center and they forgot to give me the tremolo arm :/ oh well, im outta town and ordered one off ebay....im kind of doubting guitar center will have one to give me when i get home.

Ive had a lot of fun with it :p

#7 ·
Cool!.... I have the RG1XXV in pink.... Love the bright colours!.... Got a set of Dimarzios in pink coming for the yellow RG2XXV and some Fluro green knobs from Rich Harris..... Post pics when it's done!...... I would of thought the top dot inlays would be yellow too.... Strange!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.