Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Wow. It's soon 2013. In 4 years we will have JEM30th

Tags
jem3th js30th
1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  rizalkhan 
#1 ·
Time flies. In about 4 years or so, we will see the JEM 30th and JS30th a year later. I hope Ibanez makes them special.

What would you guys say will make it special? My wish list (don't bash me.. You have your wish list.. I have mine so lets respect that:)

1) Ibanez to keep price a little realistic and not to profit from these models. I mean they can profit from their usual guitars but keep the limited run models for the fans and collectors that's supported then over the years.

2) Id like to see a crazy designed JEM...something that's not what we have seen before. Sadly this includes it not being floral, acrylic, chromed ...... I also like it to go back to the basics like the 80's green or yellow or... :)swirls would be cool but feel its kind of overly done. my biggest wish list is that it somehow takes some of elements of the universe as well. I mean that whole pyramid with the eye on the UV777 = awesome.

3)As for the js30th - I would like it to be a chromed 7 string guitar which can be played without heavy scratching. :)

Whatever it is I do hope Ibanez goes all out. Honestly, was very disappointed with some of the recent limited runs. Either they didn't do it for me or crazily expensive!!!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.