Ibanez JEM Forum banner
2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Artist 
#1 ·
How come my jam doesn't stay tuned its brand new ...

#5 ·
Knightmeir said:
What do you have against peanut butter?
Yeah, stretch 'em. I took my DBK with me to Kuwait and it stayed in tune through everything I've put it through.
I want beer and sex.
Sorry, my mind wandered for a second there.
Knightmeir, if you ever get the chance to pass through my neck of the woods, drop me a line, bring your DBK and stop on by. I'll make us some peanut butter and jam sandwiches, and buy you a few beers. As for the sex, you're on your own dude.

#6 ·
It just so happens I'll be in your neck of the woods in two weeks. I don't know exactly when, and I won't know exactly when till I get there, and I don't know how long I'll be there. Could just be a holdover at the airport, who knows. I'll be suffering a lovely 10 hour jetlag as well : D
My girlfriend will be waiting for me in Vegas, so I'm covered on the sex part... mmmmm sexxxxxxx

#7 ·
Get to the point ... :p

Well , here's the problem ...
I bought a Jem 7D BK yesterday , and its a cool guitar but it doesn't stay in tune when i pull my whammy bar Its a lo-pro edge system ...
The guitar hasn't been played so I whas wondering what could the problem be ? ...

#11 ·
another disinfranchised jem! :lol:

if you know nothing about set ups dude, read rich's page.

if you have trouble and all else fails, take it to a tech.

(perhaps printing out rich's page and bringing it to the tech would be a good idea, especially if they're not familiar with the lo-pro. You'd be surprised how many aren't. You might want to ask his permission first, not sure how he'd feel about it, but he's a pretty nice cat.

Rich is da man around here....and yes, that was a bonafide heiny kiss.
Dude's my guitar guru!
:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.