Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Hughes & Kettner WARP 7 Halfstack

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Drew 
#1 ·
Anyone tried or got one of these.

They look pretty decent - just wanted to hear what other people have got to say about them?

#3 ·
Not bad,Not great either,i had one on my shortlist,I tried most popular and un-popular amps,I ended up walking away with an ENGL,great tone,loud and destructo-proof (i should register that :roll: )

But,the best advice i can offer,is get out there and play amps,i played stuff i knew i could never afford,just to get a feel for sounds,The ENGL came closest to a Tri-amp so i go it.

Good luck hunting,but have loadsa fun doing it :)

Rob

#4 ·
Personally I don't know if it's a great idea to play amps way out of your price range. I did this and everything else I played sounded cheap and no where hear as good. I guess Bogners will do that to you. Anyways, Legacy's are awesome. For me they beat out a Mark IV, 5150II, Triple XXX, DSL JCM 2000.

#5 ·
Given to Fly said:
Personally I don't know if it's a great idea to play amps way out of your price range. I did this and everything else I played sounded cheap and no where hear as good.
Yeah, but eventually you'll break down and buy the better-sounding amp... and you'll be happier when you do. ;)

Or, rarely, you'll decide you prefer the cheaper sounding amp.

-D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.