Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Vintage Guitar "Blue Book" values online?

Tags
guitar mag
26K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jemaholic 
#1 ·
Hey guys

I'm trying to find out the value of a couple of Martin Acoustics i got from a friend who's mother just passed.

Does anybody know of a place online to find this OR does anybody own one of the books and could look the info up for me on two specific models?

Lemme know.
thanks in advance!
~Kenny

#2 ·
I remember seeing a few online, however I have yet to see a free service. Even though it was only like $1 per look up. If you are interested I could look the site up.

I also have th prices of a Martins from Vintage Guitar magazine if thats a help? Its got a few of the standard models in it. Its a long shot but worth a try! Whats the model?

#3 ·
power freak said:
I remember seeing a few online, however I have yet to see a free service. Even though it was only like $1 per look up. If you are interested I could look the site up.

I also have th prices of a Martins from Vintage Guitar magazine if thats a help? Its got a few of the standard models in it. Its a long shot but worth a try! Whats the model?
I've got a '71 N-10 nylon string in 5/10 condition at best and
a '72 D12-35 12-string in 7/10 condition

thanks for any help you can give me.
~Kenny

#4 ·
I am sorry to say that the magazines don't have those particulars in them. Also the price has bumped up to $4 per item on Orion. 8O Thats just wrong. http://www.orionbluebook.com/orion/guitar-music.asp

The vintage guitar price guide would be a good bet (I only have some magazine "updates") II think it runs about $20 or so. ( http://www.elderly.com/books/items/49-331226.htm )

After a quick google it seems that the D35-12 goes for between roughly $1500 and $2500 although I wouldn't take these for "fact" as I don't really know much about Martin. I can't really find any info about the other one sorry.

My regards to your friend, its hard losing a loved one. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.