Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Steve Vai Guitar Battle

2K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  ll Mr Blonde ll 
#1 ·
#2 ·
well, It's actually Steve Vai vs. Karate Kid! (YEAH) After that scene they go kung-fu on each other!
No, but it's from the movie "Crossroads" (though not the one with Britney Spears in it), And Steve Actually plays both the guitars and Karate Kid just tries to make it look like he plays. Look closer then you'll see that he doesnt really play, he just fools around. But well, I guess he can't do Karate either when he's off the screen.
By the way, this video is kind of well known 'round here as far as i know. I bet at least 95% has seen it.

#3 ·
Fabio said:
well, It's actually Steve Vai vs. Karate Kid! (YEAH) After that scene they go kung-fu on each other!
No, but it's from the movie "Crossroads" (though not the one with Britney Spears in it), And Steve Actually plays both the guitars and Karate Kid just tries to make it look like he plays. Look closer then you'll see that he doesnt really play, he just fools around. But well, I guess he can't do Karate either when he's off the screen.
By the way, this video is kind of well known 'round here as far as i know. I bet at least 95% has seen it.
Britney Spears = acting *shivers*

In other words, Steve outplayed even himself. ;)

#5 ·
Fabio said:
That's cool, I didn't know Steve played Machio's guitar too, I thought it was another player. You are positive about that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.