Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Cant' create MP3 or WAV with FL Studio

6K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  caprile 
#1 ·
Hey!

Maybe some of you could help me with these one. I created some drum patterns with FL Studio and want to export them to wav or mp3. For instance, a 10 second "song" delivers a 20 minute wav file that plays but doesn't sound.

Is it some bad configuration? I have a soundblaster live card, and used to be able to do it without problems. The only change is that now I have a POD XT which is recognized as a soundcard, however the SB still is configured as the main output in the software.

Any clues?

Thanks!

#4 ·
Drew said:
Also, make sure the sampling rate you're exporting at and the sampling rate you're opening the file at match up.
That might be the problem. I'm using 44100 - 16 bit, which is the standard for wavs. However, I don't thin you should specify he sampling rate when opening...I believe the wav file should have that incorporated, so the playback program reads it automatically? Maybe the wav file created is corrupted, so it "says" it's on another bitrate?

Stu: I used to export patterns and songs without problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.