Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS:Custom Metallic Blue JEM w/case

2K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  StoleN GuitaR 
#1 ·
Item for sale:

Description & Condition:This is an Ibanez RG 550 that Jeremy at LGM guitars did an excellent job modifying. He painted it and added the abalone and synthetic vine inlay which look amazing in person. The Monkey grip and the lions claw, and scalloped the last 4 frets have all been added as well. It originally had pink PAF Pro's i believe and a mirror pickguard, "Parker Fly" bought it off Jim and gave it a black pickguard..and I bought it off him, It now has another mirror pickguard and i have another pickguard to go with it that changes colour from Gold - Purple..
The pickups are now EVO's

I'm now wanting to upgrade the guitar to a REAL Jem and I have to come to terms that money doesn't grow on tree's..

Asking Price: $1000 or trade for another jem

My Location: Hamilton, NEW ZEALAND

Terms of Sale/Purchase: I will accept PayPal because it is the easiest method for overseas sales..

Contact me via the board or by email stolen(dot)guitar(at)gmail(dot)com

Other Information: Here are pics of the guitar before Parker Fly changed it changed a few things:
http://www.lgmguitars.com/guitars/custom_electric/mvbl.html

This is what it looked like when Parker Fly had it

and this is what it looks like now.

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: FS:Jim Lowe's Custom Metallic Blue JEM w/case

I'm not sure if your aloud to do this or what the deal is..

but are you able to edit my thread and change the title from "jim lowes custom metallic.....etc" to just the "custom metallic....etc"

does that make sense :S

Cheers..

just delete this post afterwards also..

#4 ·
Re: FS:Jim Lowe's Custom Metallic Blue JEM w/case

man, that guitar looks wicked! My jem is pretty much the same colour and has the maple neck, however i havent got the vine and it looks awesome! Im so tempted to buy it from you today, but im saving for a 7vwh, hopefully be able to afford one in the next couple of weeks:D Good luck in selling it though:D PersonallyI would probably hold on to it!

#6 ·
Hi,
I may be interested ... Can you send me more pictures of the guitar ?
I'd like to see more pictures about the inlays , the back of the neck and the body ... :)
There is only the guitar for sale ? no HSC ?
And for the paiment i would like to use bank wire transfer ...

Here's my mail

cedric.brockATyahoo.fr

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.