Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Download Vids of Youtube onto your harddrive.

3K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  projectjem 
#1 ·
I dont know if this is related to pirating so ill just put the thread up and wait for responses first. Dont want to risk suspension.

But yea. If anyone likes a video on youtube and cant find anywhere to download to your harddrive then respond. But only if its allowed.

#2 ·
I've been doing it for months (downloading the videos and renaming them as .flv files) but I was always too worried to let the whole community know about it.

It'd be cool if a mod could let us know either way as I've got some good tips for converting .flv format into just about anything you want, .mov,.mpeg,.wmv etc etc , even converting the onto my PSP.

A PSP, a 2gb memory card and the power to download any video from youtube etc can liven up even the most boring of lunch breaks.

Ben

#8 ·
Ok. Well here i go

1)Find the video that u want.
2)Look where u can get the code for embedding vids onto ur webpage or myspace.
3)Copy it.
4)Paste it on a wordpad or notepad
5)Find the url int the center of the code.(should be like this, ) Thats for a Weird al vid.
6)Copy and paste that onto your web browser.Press Enter/Return
7)Video should be real big.
8 )Presss play and let video load all the way
9)After that, look at the address bar and find something that looks like this: p.swf and replace it with get_video
10)save and enjoy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.