Ibanez JEM Forum banner

This is going to piss off my drummer "BIG TIME"!!

3K views 33 replies 17 participants last post by  S-man 
#1 ·
:mrgreen:

I met up with Chris (vaijem777) and procured this Vai stand up from the music store he used to manage.

It's even signed:D

Well I didn't have any where else to put it....so.......:razz:

"Oh come on Shaun...you don't mind having Vai look down on you when you're playing do you??? :rolleyes:

He's gonna freakin kill me:lol:

(he's coming over soon....I'm a little worried.....so I think I'll just keep him upstairs:lol: )

See less See more
#21 ·
hahah!

I gotta make sure the other band members don't see you're post and get any ideas:)

Practice today. Vai is no longer behind the drums......but he's got a new spot next to Elvira so he's a happy camper. :mrgreen:

BTW - I knew it wouldn't fly! I was just being the arse that I am:lol:

#30 ·
:lol: No....I actually punched him for rights to keep Vai there:lol: See the band-aid on his face??? :rolleyes: heheh!

No it's all cool, nothing like that. We wrestled for it and I won:D (boyz will be boyz)

He's actually totally cool, Steve and I am VERY lucky to have met him, hahah:) He's become one of my best friends. Very cool and caring person (nothing like he looks in the pics - looks can be deceiving:lol:)

This is the best all around band and band vibe I've ever had. All friends and there is NO problems (as long as he lets me keep Vai back there:lol:)

~ROCK ON~

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.