Ibanez JEM Forum banner

NEW S2075 FW KOREAN PRESTIGE ROCKS!!!

8K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  mccabekyle 
#1 · (Edited)
The guitar is friggin awesome!!!!! great craftsmanship. the tone is wonderful, neck sounds like a fender. The tone is bright, the pickups are sufficient. Only knock: not a fan of the wizard II. too chunky. But the guitar plays like a very high quality guitar. Girlfriend assisted purchase. I feel like I got the best top every made, better than the one they used for the photos. Here are the pics:

See less See more
#19 ·
The "d tuna" sucks. Or I just don't know what I'm doing. It only detunes a half tone. WTF is that good for? But I figure I would have never used it anyways!!!

THe guitar plays very well, no fret buzz, and it is very bright for an s series, I have a mahogany s540ltd, and a basswood s470fm. This one is much brigher. I recorded some music with it, I'll post when finished.

#17 ·
Great score there, man.

There was an incident a while ago about one of those S prestiges having the routing for the trem off center such that the bridge side was further away from the pickup than the treble side (wonder what happened there :confused:), but yours looks like a winner - Congrats! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.