Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

9/11 - 6 Years On

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  jim777 
#1 · (Edited)
deleted

#2 ·
i didn't watch it but i've read it all before mostly.. maybe i'll check it out sometime later.

it's too hard to think 911 was not BS after seeing so many unanswered questions and blatantly wrong 'evidence', it was probably an inside job or 'false flag' operation which succeeded brilliantly and made huge profits for those in power, just ask a rockefeller.........

i wish the US government could make a believer out of me, i wish they'd simply do something like release the security tapes they confiscated that showed the pentagon crash from across the road at the nearby hotel and gas station that obviously showed the boeing they say hit it, instead of releasing the blurry crappy video from the pentagon camera that pretty much showed nothing....

but meh we could go on and back and forth for days

#6 ·
Gilky, you're right- there's no political talk on jemsite, didn't think of it myself.
but does that apply to the chat forum?
i thought Glen created it for random chat about almost anything? hence being different to 'offtopic'..

i think you're wrong and unfair calling opinions you don't know much about BS. political threads have come up before, didn't i see a thread on a fraudulent tax system a while back? or maybe i mistook it cos i didn't take a close look. either way, jemsite's not the place, not because 'things according to gilky are crap' but because Glen decided many years ago that he didn't want political arguments on the forum.

Danny - you grow up. that post has serious need of it.

#14 ·
i think you're wrong and unfair calling opinions you don't know much about BS.
You're not quite familiar with us here in the U.S. of A. are ya?

My uncle is FDNY and was on duty the morning of 9/11 and just about every firefighter is severely disgruntled with the U.S. govt's handling and SILENCE regarding many issues of 9/11 wherein they lost their dear comrades who rushed to save lives without any regard for their own.

So please don't go calling people's legitimate views and opinions "Conspiracy theory BS". 30 years from now when this era is viewed darkly in U.S. history as the McCarthy era was before it then we'll find out via "declassified" documents what was and wasn't "conspiracy theory". For now let's reserve judgment on both sides and mourn our lost and dead: The scores of soldiers dead and dying NEEDLESSLY in Iraq, and the scores who died NEEDLESSLY on 9/11.

#7 ·
It just annoys me that when anything happens, someone always has to claim it's a conspiracy. Perhaps it's just not....

If governments etc are so amazingly powerful that they can engineer a plan to kill 3000 of their own people, why would such schoolboy errors, which such documentaries seem to pivot on, be made?

#8 ·
maybe the position just took advantage of the situation to promote it's political style.
we all know how much bull**** evolved with an excuse that reffered to 9/11th, and people buy that kind of crap.
and if they took the opportunity that doesn't mean they plotted the whole thing. it's stupid to argue about it, world won't take much more of this farse...

has anyone ever thought how many musicians are politicians? politics is overblown, the world would function normally if everybody was a musician :p

#9 ·
My sister lives in Manhattan and was fairly nearby when the towers fell. She said that she remembers a "metallic / burning metal" kind of smell during the fires. We lost contact with her for about 2 days because the cell phone towers were overburdened or not working. Later on, I walked in the ashes that were strewn in teh streets, and it kind of sickened me that some of those ashes might have been people before. 9/11 most definitely happened.

Let's hope for peace.

That's all I'll say. Let's try to keep to discussions about music if we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.