Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Any interest in a JS1WH?

Tags
parker fly
2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  jim777 
#1 ·
I have an original JS1WH that I bought new in '91 and played the hell out of for about 5 years, then put into storage when I moved in with my gf (now wife) who unfortunately is allergic to shred guitar! I'm getting the guitar bug back now that we're building a house and I'll finally have room for a studio, but I think something along the lines of a Parker Fly is more my style these days so I had planned to just give the Satch away as I didn't think anyone would be interested in a 17 year old Ibanez.

That being said it seems that some people here are interested in these original models and I'd prefer to see it go to a good home, I don't know anything about selling a guitar (what info/pics I should post etc.) so if you're interested let me know in this thread and I'll do my best to answer your questions. Glad to see Satriani models are still out there and as highly thought of as they were back in '91!

#6 ·
Folks, it sounds like there's some interest so what I'm going to do is get the guitar cleaned up/set up, post tons of pics from every angle (suggestions welcome) and make some recordings so you can see/hear it for yourself. I'll post links here when it's ready to go and it's great to see my beloved old axe will find a good home with the Jemsite crew! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.