Ibanez JEM Forum banner

NGD......20th Anniversary RG-550...DY

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  LonePhantom 
#1 ·
Just got this today, crazy story about how I landed this one. I bought 3 project 570's about a month or so ago. They were way more than I wanted to tackle as it turned out. So I'm sitting there with these 3 guitars, knowing I probably screwed up. I put them up on a few boards and a member here who likes to do project stuff swapped me a G&L Legacy even up for em. I then traded the G&L for this................

About the only thing that I was bummed out about is the missing trem spring cover. I'll see if I can get a replacement. I plugged her in a little while ago, and it sounds nice. I really do have to remove two of the springs and set it back up though........plays really stiff, for lack of a better word. It oughta really rock when I address that though.

See less See more
#5 ·
That's women's work.........at least ever since the day I mowed over the wife's morning glorys!! She hasn't let me near the mower for about 3 years now. Believe it or not, it gets mowed 2 to 3 times a week........I guess we went a little too over the top with the fertilizer this spring!!

#6 ·
^^ Haha!

The guy who lives next door to me always laughs at my girlfriend when she's mowing our lawn. She's a small lady and she always mows the lawn in high heel shoes! It's pretty hilarious to see this tiny delicate looking angel going crazy with the mower!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.