Ibanez JEM Forum banner

New RG770 Reissue Pics

8K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  MFB 
#1 ·
Just got my RG770 ruby red a few days ago. Saw many thread on this guitar but no one seems to have posted any pics yet. So here are some pics for those who might want to see if these mean back to the 80s guitars is worth paying the dough ibanez is asking for. Got it from Matt Music and the shipping is fast! Enjoy...

See less See more
#19 ·
They don't feel that sharp. These are like sports cars, they look fast even when still. So the frets look sharp but feel just fine. OK, I agree they should've put at least a little work into the frets. Nothing that hours shredding can't wear down. Honestly they feel just like the frets on the RRG550 20th I had. The only thing that feels different is the binding, it feels a little sharper than the edge of the non-bound 550 neck, but the frets feel the same. I even had the black fingers from the coating on the frets just like we had on the RG550's. If I can get my camera working I'll post some of mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.