Ibanez JEM Forum banner

couple of youtube vids

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  UV-7-BK 
#1 ·
morning y'all.i bought a new webcam other day so i put 2 vids on youtube.there just rough at the moment will put better ones on in due course.the audio isnt the best and theres a few mistakes on the loner solo but when i rake out the backing track for it ill do a much better one.have a look tell me what ya think,like i said the audio isnt the best.type in ibanez777vbk im the dude with the vdy.i was going to delete both vids but ill wait to see what you lads think first,be honest mind lol.cheers lads.rob

#9 ·
hahaha cheers bro.the 2 vids are obviously 2 easy solo's to play,that said the run at the end of here i go again solo is pretty fast and the loner theres a lot to remember as it goes on n on for ages lol.yes the vdy is in pretty good nick for its age.it has got some nicks here n there but nothing major,the colour is still very vibrant aswell.yes its the best guitar ive ever had,ive had some great guitars over the years but this vdy is stunning.ill do some better vids in due course.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.