Ibanez JEM Forum banner

FS: Ibanez RG370DX w/EMG's. Great Condition

Tags
rg370dx
2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Defy704 
#1 ·
Name: Alex Kruchkow
E-mail: aggballeralex@gmail.com

I purchased this RG around 5 months ago brand new. Currently I just have too many guitars and I need to narrow down my collection a bit. This is a great playing guitar, has a few tiny scratches due to the pick, and simply playing the guitar. This guitar has never had a strap on it and has no buckle rash. No fret wear and the fretboard is clean. Has always been kept in a smoke free environment. I installed the Wylde EMG 81/85 Combo. I removed the middle pup, and installed a 3 way switch. I do not have the stock pickups anymore. It has a pretty new set of strings(GHS 9's). There is a small chip in the PAINT ONLY at the neck joint. I tried to photograph it as best as possible. I looked up and this guitar retails for 399.99 New and 199.99 For the pickups alone. I will include the light Ibanez gig-bag that it came with.

I am asking $325 + Shipping. Paypal ONLY. Verified is a big plus. Please contact me FIRST before trying to send any payment.

If you have any questions please ask. I am just trying to make space and hoping I can give a fellow Jemsiter a good deal on this great playing guitar.

Click the thumbnails for bigger pics.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.