Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-10 of 10 Results
  1. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Hello Jemsiters, I'm looking to purchase an fgm 100; I prefer earlier fgms in "excellent-to-mint" condition. But, I will still consider anything you have to offer. eBay has been scarce lately and at that rate i'll never find anything (it took me 6 months before i bought my 1999 Gibson Lucille)...
  2. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Hi there, I need a marshall jcm 800 head or jcm900.. 2 channel with reverb or 1 channel with 50/100 w... np for me. I have %100 positive ebay account.I got guitars&amps&gears from USA without any problem. I m from Istanbul,Turkey My postal code is 34662 Paypal is ok for me. My sister will...
  3. Ibanez JEM, UV, JS & Other Signature Models
    Just wondering if you guys thought this was a good guitar for the price
  4. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    I am looking for an Ibanez FGM100 SB in close to original condition. It can show it's age, but I want the PU's, etc to be original.
  5. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Hey Guys! I recently purchased a used PGM100. An excellent guitar that I've want for a while but only problem is the neck on the guitar is a 540 neck. Although it gets the job done I'd really like to get a PGM neck for this monster! I'm also interested in other square heel necks, anything...
  6. Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic
    I just got my peavey vypyr 100 amp and the stompbox effect wont work on a clean channel with the rack effects on bypass. HELP PLEASE? :(
  7. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Still got a Marshall TSL 100 head sitting around doing nowt. Have the original foot-switch in good condition (no visible marks I can see, I never used it). Amp comes with a protective, nylon woven cover bought for an ENGL powerball. Fits nicely and has kept it mark free. Amp was made, I think...
  8. Tech: Setup, Repairs and Mods
    Hi all! My friend has an Epiphone Les Paul 100, and he wants to change a few things about it. Okay, so he wants to change a LOT of things about it. But how much will it cost all up? Here's the guitar: And here's what he wants to change: - Pickups: wants to put in EMG 81 and EMG 85 actives...
  9. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    This is an Ibanez JS100 with pickups upgraded to JS1000's: Bridge Pickup: Fred Neck Pickup: PAF Pro There is a very small chip on the headstock which is almost invisible. "Mint-" Condition. I'm asking $450. Contact info: guduknecmi@gmail.com Thanks for looking.
  10. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Marshall JCM 900 - 100 watt head 2 channel - I don't have a foot switch for it, I use midi switching, typical Marshall switch though. 650.00 http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...L/100_5032.jpg http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...L/100_5034.jpg
1-10 of 10 Results