Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Excellent condition and sounds awesome, really is ACDC in a box. Converted to 4 EL34's and given a clean bill of health by Jimmy Somma of http://www.sommatone.com less then 4 months ago. All stock other then the tubes. I'm located in NJ and would love to do a pick up in the NJ/PA/NY/CT area...
  2. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Hi there, I need a marshall jcm 800 head or jcm900.. 2 channel with reverb or 1 channel with 50/100 w... np for me. I have %100 positive ebay account.I got guitars&amps&gears from USA without any problem. I m from Istanbul,Turkey My postal code is 34662 Paypal is ok for me. My sister will...
  3. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    I'm looking to buy an Ibanez PGM800 so if you're selling one, contact me and maybe we can work out a deal!
  4. All Other Guitars (including Prestige)
    Hi guys, I've done a bit of snooping around t'web for info on this guitar. I'm having a serious gas attack lol! Theres not much out there review wise, Ive found a couple of meh vids on youtube and of course Ibby's own site. Has anyone out there tried one (or own one)? Whats it like, does it...
  5. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Looking for a Purple Plexi 800 pedal. If you've got one for sale, please let me know.
  6. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    Looking for a PGM 800 in excellent condition, doesnt have to be 100% perfect but near mint, let me know if you have one for sale
1-6 of 6 Results