Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic
    Hey Folks. I'll be brief. A friend of mine has a Line 6 POD HD500. I've been trying to help him get some Djenty/Periphery type tones out of it, but I haven't been having much luck. I've tried building patches from scratch, downloading the highest rated ones off of the customtone page, and...
  2. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    I have the following pedals for sale or trade*: 1. Lovepedal Amp 50 pedal - $100 shipped 2. Way Huge Green Rhino pedal - $100 shipped 3. Boss Blues Driver pedal - $80 shipped 4. MXR GT-OD pedal - $60 shipped 5. Line 6 HD500 - $300 + shipping 6. Radial Bones Twin-City ABY...
  3. Classified Ads: Guitars and Gear
    In excellent condition. Fully upgraded so now it has 25 HD Amp models and more than 100 M-Class effects. $350/obo or trades. Make an offer, worst I can say is no.
  4. Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic
    Hello All!!! I need a speaker loud enough to be heard while jamming with my band using my HD500. I don't have any knowledge on PA speakers whatsoever. I've read a simmilar thread http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f30/speaker-setup-for-line6-pod-hd-122877.html?highlight=line+6+hd500. However I need...
  5. Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic
    I need some speakers to hook up my POD HD500 to for jamming with a band. I don't require blistering volume or supreme sound quality, but I need enough headroom and definition for my 7 string to sound clear and to have enough power to be heard with a drummer and bassist. I'm thinking a single...
  6. Gear, Equipment, Recording & Off Topic
    So I got myself a Pod. I have had my 6505 212 combo up for sale for probably 4 maybe 5 months at $700 and it didn't seem to get too much interest. I one day decided I should sell all my tube amps and pedals and get a DSP unit. I was thinking Axe-FX, but I'd have to sell all my stuff + get cash...
1-6 of 6 Results